We are enjoying yet another year of growth, and to meet demand we’re looking to expand our development ranks. Join our multicultural team of experienced professionals and find out what it means to be a Neptonite first hand.
By joining our team, you’ll be helping us achieve our vision to make people’s work more productive and easier to manage. As a full-stack developer you can be involved at every stage of the product and development life cycle. From technology research, to mock-ups and workshops, to maintenance and implementation, to deployment and technical consultation. Quite literally, something for everyone!
The Nepton platform is a large, interesting and challenging product to work on; An international SaaS solution serving over 70 thousand users from big name customers, daily. The platform comprises of work hour tracking, shift planning and HR management features, with extensive reporting and integration capabilities. All being developed and supported in-house, utilising scrum and a near ‘continuous everything’ development methodology.
Who we’re looking for
- A full-time software developer with 3+ years professional experience working with Object-Oriented PHP and ReactJS
- Know-how in HTML and CSS
- Fluent Finnish and English (Both spoken and written)
- Genuine interest in best practices and quality assurance
- A proactive, patient and diligent coder, with excellent team skills
- Education in IT field and a talent for learning new technology, systems and methodologies
What we offer
- Join a diverse and multicultural team of experienced professionals in a great company
- Interesting and challenging work on a large, continuously developing product
- The latest development tools and hardware
- An excellent budget for training and research
- A modern and central office with free on-site gym, shower/changing room facilities and ample bike storage
- Regular sports and gaming events
- Possibility to do remote work
- Free time and health insurance
- Optional limited benefits company car
- Flexi-time and more…
Joel Test (11/12)
- YES – Source control
- YES – One-step build
- YES – Daily builds
- YES – Bug database
- YES – Bugs fixed before writing new code
- YES – Up-to-date schedule
- YES – Specs
- YES – Quiet working conditions
- YES – Best tools that money can buy
- YES – Testers
- YES – Code screening
- NO – Hallway usability testing
Sounds good? Feel like we’re the match you’ve been looking for?
It could be the beginning of something beautiful and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Any questions? Please contact Marc Binns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application day is 19th of January.