Do you want to join a Finnish growth company whose advanced SaaS solutions already improve the personnel management of 650 customer companies? Our services include HR solution, shift planning, worktime monitoring and payroll. Nepton is Finlandꞌs most popular working time monitoring service, and our services are used more than 100,000 daily users in the Nordic areas. We belong to the Likeit Nepton Group, which employs about 70 people.
Are you our new PHP DEVELOPER?
By joining our team, you’ll be helping us achieve our vision to make people’s work more productive and easier to manage. As a full-stack developer you can be involved at every stage of the product and development life cycle. From technology research to mock-ups and workshops, to maintenance and implementation, to deployment and technical consultation. Quite literally, something for everyone!
The Nepton platform is an interesting service to work on; an international SaaS solution serving daily over 100 000 users in Nordic area from big name customers. The platform comprises of work hour tracking, salary calculation and payroll, shift planning, and HR management features, with extensive reporting and integration capabilities. All being developed and supported in-house, utilising scrum and a near ‘continuous everything’ development methodology.
We have a diverse and multicultural team of experienced professionals, and we use English as a working language. In development team you will have growing team of over 10 colleagues with a low hierarchy. We will be moving 2022 to brand new office in OOPS, next to Sello in Leppävaara, Espoo.
Who we’re looking for
- A full-time software developer with 3+ years professional experience working with Object-Oriented PHP and React
- Full stack – someone comfortable owning solutions from top to bottom
- Fluent English and ideally Finnish (both spoken and written)
- Experience creating responsive web sites
- Know-how in HTML and CSS
- Genuine interest in best practices and quality assurance
- A proactive, patient, and diligent coder, with good communication and team skills
- Education in IT field and a talent for learning new technology, systems, and methodologies
What we offer
- A vantage point in one of Finlandꞌs leading SaaS companies
- Interesting and challenging work on a large, continuously developing product
- Opportunity for remote work
- Competitive salary
- Permanent and full-time assignment
- Location next to Leppävaara’s services
- Top team support
- Comprehensive health care
- Good team spirit and staff events
Are you interested?