We’re looking for talented software developers with professional experience to join our close-knit team of pros working on an extensive SaaS platform. Saarni Nepton is growing rapidly and is used by over 750 customers in the Nordic region, with more than 110,000 daily users of its worktime tracking, HR management, shift planning, and payroll capabilities.
Are you an experienced developer? Could we be the perfect match?
We’re looking for .NET and PHP DEVELOPERS
• You are experienced software developer with a professional background in MVC PHP or ASP.NET (Web Forms & MVC), and MSSQL
• Experience with React is very desirable, but not essential
• Full stack – You’re someone who enjoys owning and implementing solutions, from top to bottom
• Available to work full-time or part-time
• Fluent English (written & spoken) – Finnish skills are a big bonus, but not essential
• You have a genuine interest in best practices, quality assurance, accessibility, maintainability, and security
• You’re a proactive, patient, and diligent coder, with a good teamwork ethic and logical approach to problem solving
• You have an education in the IT field and a talent for learning new technology and methodologies
• You have permanent residence and a right to work in Finland
What we offer:
• A wide and interesting development environment on a large and continuously developing platform, in one of Finland’s leading SaaS companies
• A multicultural and close-knit team of pros with frequent social events
• The best development tools money can buy, which you can choose
• A big training budget heavily influenced by the team, with paid self-study time
• Brand new offices in central Leppävaara next to the Sello shopping centre and public transport hub
• Opportunity for remote work and flexitime
• Comprehensive health care including dental, and extensive coverage in personal time activities (even many extreme sports)
• Big yearly company events and travel
• Salary 3200-5000 € per month, based on your skill, experience, and results
More about us:
As a full-stack developer at Saarni Nepton, your opinions and efforts make a difference. You can be involved at every part of the product and development life cycle. From technology research to mock-ups and workshops, to maintenance and implementation, to deployment, technical consultation, hardware, and server configuration. We quite literally, have something of interest for everyone!
The Nepton platform is an interesting product to work on; A SaaS solution supporting over 110,000 users daily from big name customers in the Nordic region, that you’ll recognize.
We’re making real-world improvements to peoples’ daily work lives by digitalising and simplifying every day work processes and management. The platform comprises of work hour tracking, salary calculation, payroll, shift planning, and HR management features, with extensive reporting and integration capabilities. All being developed and supported in-house a near ‘continuous everything’ development methodology.
We have a growing, multicultural, and social, development team of 10 experienced professionals, who use English as the primary work language. We have regular training and social events together and work hard to create well tested and easy to maintain solutions that make us, and our stakeholders, happy.
Sounds interesting? Could we be a great match for each other? Apply now, we will fill positions as soon as suitable person is found.
We can’t wait to hear from you!